Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OOTD: Lazy Day

I have three hours until my next class, so I decided to do a mini post. Ignore the horrid photography, i had to figure out how to do this in my dorm before my roommate comes back and finds me awkwardly taking pictures of myself...

Anyway, It's supposed to be relatively warm today, and I didn't want to wear jeans, so I decided upon a maxi skirt and plain, grey jersey t-shirt.




The cardigan, skirt, and shirt are fro Forever 21, the scarf is New York and Co., and my shoes are really old and have no brand so...

Here's a closeup of my skirt and boots,


The skirt is slightly too long (mainly because I'm almost 5'2), and is high waisted with elastic in the back, so i wear it a few inches above my waist to make it fit properly. My campus is pretty hilly, so these boots are my  everyday shoe for the colder months

And....drum roll...I learned how to fishtail braid! haha

Well, you can't really tell here but i promise you it's a fishtail braid. And if you're wondering my hair is currently in Senegalese twists. There are about 150 total. Yea, it took two days to do...

Ok I should study or sleep. My next post will be a Mac lipstick review of either Siss or Rebel.