Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

What I Got for Christmas

Let me preface this by stating I am the only child and grandchild in a middle class family. I know I've received a lot and it adds up to a high price. I only ask for gifts during Christmas and my birthday, which is in late spring. If I want something that's not money I put it on my Christmas list, and if I want money I receive it for my birthday. I have a large family and all adult members give me gifts. I am fully aware that I am spoiled. I am in no way bragging or boasting about my material goods. I'm not that type of person.

Now that the boring part is over I'll continue with the focus of this post.

Christmas was great. The only thing I could have wished for would be to not be sick, but hey, I'm almost well and everything else was basically perfect. I gave my old camera to my Dad, which included the memory card. I couldn't find the adapter for my 8GB micro SD card, so I have no pictures other than those I took before I handed over the old memory card. Luckily, I did have a chance to test my new camera by photographing my gifts. And yes, I did get basically everything I wanted/asked for.




































Happy New Year!!!